Sunday, June 8, 2008

off site discussion on "All Roads Lead to China."

I did not post this in its entirety, because I would encourage interested people to go take a look at it directly. "All Roads Lead to China" is an interesting blog that deals with China issues.

Peter Huston
===

http://www.allroadsleadtochina.com/index.php/2008/01/03/china-is-running-out-of-water/#comment-30496

China is RUNNING OUT OF WATER…
Invest in China, The Big Picture Add comments

China Water crisisAn area that I have been working more and more on is sustainability, and for those of you who are following Crossroads, you will know that water is a HUGE area of concern for me.. and for China.

Well, apparently, while I have been writing there are others who have been discussing the real threat of China’s water problems in the Central Party, and if you believe everything that you read then there is only 22 years left on China’s water supply.

CONTINUES

No comments: