Sunday, July 20, 2008

Phase Three Begins.

Time goes on and things change.
First of all, for those wondering where I've been the last several days, I've been away taking care of things and preparing for big changes in my life. I shall soon be starting a new job and although it has nothing to do with China or water there is a possibility that it could lead there someday. Also, like most new jobs, it will require its time and its energy and a sufficient amount of focus.
Therefore it only makes sense that I reduce the amount of time I spend on this project. I do expect, however, to continue China Water Blog, but I shall no longer do so on a daily basis nor will I attempt to contribute daily. But I expect to maintain some interest in the subject and to share some of my findings here. Check in from time to time and see what happens. Feel free to ask questions, leave a comment or poke around if you wish.

Peter Huston

No comments: